Set in our studio, join us for our stamping and paper crafts progressive class. Each month we design 5 unique cards or projects using the latest supplies and supply you with all of the materials and tools to make them. The ‘kit’ also includes detailed instructions on how to make the project again at home.
- The classes are from 9am to 3pm, are limited to 14 people and bookings are essential.
- The classes are $25 each and include lunch and light refreshments.
- For group booking of 6 or more, we can discuss with you a time that suits everyone.
- If you sell and/or teach stamping or scrapbooking, please refrain from taking our classes.
- February – Saturday 10th, Sunday 11th, Saturday 17th, Sunday 18th, Saturday 24th, Sunday 25th
- March – Thursday 8th, Friday 9th, Saturday 10th, Monday 12th, Saturday 17th, Sunday 18th
- April – Thursday 12th, Friday 13th, Saturday 14th, Monday 16th, Saturday 21st, Sunday 22nd
- May – Thursday 10th, Friday 11th, Saturday 12th, Monday 14th, Saturday 19th, Sunday 20th
- June – See us at the Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo – Thursday 7th to Sunday 10th
- July – Thursday 12th, Friday 13th, Saturday 14th, Monday 16th, Saturday 21st, Sunday 22nd
- August – Thursday 9th, Friday 10th, Saturday 11th, Monday 13th, Saturday 18th, Sunday 19th
- August – See us at Paperific in Melbourne Friday 24th to Sunday 26th August
- September – Thursday 6th, Friday 7th, Saturday 8th, Monday 10th, Saturday 15th, Sunday 16th
- October – Thursday 11th, Friday 12th, Saturday 13th, Monday 15th, Saturday 20th, Sunday 21st
- November – Thursday 8th, Friday 9th, Saturday 10th, Monday 12th, Saturday 17th, Sunday 18th
- December (Calendar class) – Saturday 1st, Thursday 6th, Friday 7th, Saturday 8th, Sunday 9th, Monday 10th
Call us on (07) 3888 2462 to book your seat.
Can’t make a class – No Problem! We can prepare the kit for you, attend to the stamping and post it to you. The kit cost will be $25 plus postage. Kits are available on our website under Card Kits or pre-order the kits by calling Robyn on (07) 3888 2462.