Set in our studio, join us for our stamping and paper crafts progressive class. Each month we design 5 unique cards or projects using the latest supplies and supply you with all of the materials and tools to make them. The ‘kit’ also includes detailed instructions on how to make the project again at home.
- The classes are from 9am to 3pm, are limited to 14 people and bookings are essential.
- The classes are $25 each and include lunch and light refreshments.
- For group booking of 6 or more, we can discuss with you a time that suits everyone.
- If you sell and/or teach stamping or scrapbooking, please refrain from taking our classes.
- February – 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th and 18th
- March – 9th, 10th, 11th, 13th, 18th and 19th
- April – 6th, 7th, 8th, 10th, 15th and 16th
- May – 11th, 12th, 13th, 15th, 20th and 21st
- June – See us at the Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo – 9th – 11th June
- July – 6th, 7th, 8th, 10th, 15th and 16th
- August – 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th and 19th
- August – See us at Paperific in Melbourne 25th – 27th August
- September – No classes this month as Robyn and Michelle are on holidays
- October – 12th, 13th, 14th, 16th, 21st and 22nd
- November – 9th, 10th, 11th, 13th, 18th and 19th
- December (Calendar class) – 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 9th and 10th
Call us on (07) 3888 2462 to book your seat.
Can’t make a class – No Problem! We can prepare the kit for you, attend to the stamping and post it to you. The kit cost will be $25 plus postage. Kits are available on our website under Card Kits or pre-order the kits by calling Robyn on (07) 3888 2462.